Friday, June 18, 2010

I am 28 weeks pregnant today!!! YAY - Officially in the THIRD TRIMESTER, we are so excited! :) The pregnancy is going great and I'm really starting to show now haha!

Eric and I will be married for ONE YEAR on Sunday!! Holy cow, where has the time gone?! We are celebrating by going to Florida for a week, June 26 to July 3rd! I cannot wait! It's so funny cause July 3rd is when we went on our honeymoon last year and this is our only vacation since then haha! We definitely are going to need it before Gavin comes! :)

Gavin's room is almost done, we are kind of holding back on buying anything until after our vacation. We still need his dresser, a night stand, decorations and a really big pretty mirror that I want to put over his dresser lol! :) & I'm sure there is going to be a lot more things we need that I'm forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment